The Proteo in stud version
A genuine professional working tool, it has been designed to be more practical, ergonomic, light and safer for horses. Upon performance and robustness, The Proteo’s elegant design, sleek lines and high-quality finishes makes it even more enjoyable. A broad choice of models and wide range of options make it possible to personalise your Horsebox depending on your activity.
Theault invented the stud layout to transport horses. Initially designed for racehorses professionals, breeders and transporters, the security and autonomy of this model has been popular among all disciplines, where it is now widely praised.
All Theault horseboxes benefit from the EC type approval which guarantees the conformity to European technical standards and allows them to be registered easily all over Europe.
With Renault, Peugeot or Fiat engines from 110 to 180 HP, the Proteo brings unrivaled driving comfort for all types of journeys: urban areas, mixed-use or motorway driving. The modern vehicle guarantees more autonomy and lower maintenance cost.
- 3 positions sliding partition offering a large space that is easily transformable to suit your needs. Two horses can be transported facing either forward or to the rear, or you can turn your Proteo stud into a large box to accommodate a mare and her foal.
- Wide side-ramp and spacious stall to load and unload horses easily
- Effortless use of ramp and door locking
- Better sound insulation to provide comfort to horses and passengers
- Non-slip rubber flooring
- Available in 3 or 5 seats
- Cab window in all vehicles which enables to observe the horses directly from the cabin
- An option: Swivel front seats with removable table, bench seat folding to bunk beds, access to the luton from the horse area
- Many possible configurations with different equipment and accessories: tack locker with sliding door, shelves, hanging rail, saddle and bridle-racks, or even a water supply.
- An option: rear door in 2 parts to easily access the tack-room when your horsebox is coupled to a trailer
- An option: long tack-room version to get almost 1m3 extra space