A genuine professional working tool, it has been designed to be more practical, ergonomic, light and safer for horses. Upon performance and robustness, The Proteo’s elegant design, sleek lines and high-quality finishes makes it even more enjoyable. A broad choice of models and wide range of options make it possible to personalise your Horsebox depending on your activity.
All Theault horseboxes benefit from the EC type approval which guarantees the conformity to European technical standards and allows them to be registered easily all over Europe.
With Renault, Peugeot or Fiat engines from 110 to 180 HP, the Proteo brings unrivaled driving comfort for all types of journeys: urban areas, mixed-use or motorway driving. The modern vehicle guarantees more autonomy and lower maintenance cost.
- 7 positions for the sliding horse partition to quickly adapt the horse area depending on your transportation constraints
- Wide side-ramp and spacious stall to load and unload horses easily
- Effortless use of ramp and door locking
- Better sound insulation to provide comfort to horses and passengers
- Non-slip rubber flooring
- Available in 3 or 5 seats
- Cab window in all vehicles which enables to observe the horses directly from the cabin
- An option: Swivel front seats with removable table, bench seat folding to bunk beds, access to the luton from the horse area
- Many possible configurations with different equipment and accessories: tack locker with sliding door, shelves, hanging rail, saddle and bridle-racks, or even a water supply.
- An option: rear door in 2 parts to easily access the tack-room when your horsebox is coupled to a trailer
- An option: long tack-room version to get almost 1m3 extra space